Latest version (v3)
This article will only be published in english.
Always install the latest version of the program. In addition to the changes mentioned below, we will repair and improve reported issues to make PC-Horse 3 an even better tool for you. If you do not have the latest version (see below) - Download it now.
Please note: Always close down your previous version of PC-Horse before installing and starting your new version.
Be sure to always try to have the latest version installed.
Version 3.20 - Released 07-04-2019
- Import of feed analyses from Dumea (Netherlands) and Vidilab (Sweden) implemented
- Lysine is calculated from protein analysis when creating new feeds
- Improved messaging on upstart when server searches for user feeds
- Button synchronizing horsefeed prices to stablefeed prices
- Automatic warning when new PC-Horse versions are available
- Import of multiple horses and stables in one process enabled
- Import of feedmix files from version2 enabled
Version 3.19 - Released 01-03-2019
- License renewal/update overhauled
- Automatic security backup of stables and horses every 1 min
- Userfeeds backed up automatically every 5 min
- Fix of bug introduced in 3.18 relating to selection/deselection of nutrients
- Issue on too late updating of "Dry Matter Intake Calculator" fixed
- Messages on ration starch supply improved
- Improvements on FeedMix form
- New feature in consultant (on demand): requirementsystem may be changed
- Userdefined Horse image saved in userdata folder
- A backup reminder message will show when last user backup is more than 1 week old
Version 3.18 - Released 16-02-2019
- Fixed bug related to loss of Stables when having PC offline
- Improved handling of "New feed" when template feed is not selected
- Button for adding ration to horse Dairy activated
- Nutrient comparison table: possible to switch row/column view